FooDelicious is the lunch program that provides a variety of lunches for students each school day. You must open an account before you can order from FooDelicious; account applications are available in the IAS office. To deposit money to your account, bring cash (USD or SRD) to the front office, or seal it in an envelope with your name on it and put it in one of the FooDelicious locked drop boxes.
Every week, the menu is displayed at FooDelicious and also e-mailed to the parents. Pre-order to be sure to get what you want. You can pre-order for the whole week if you like.
- In addition to covering our expenses, we aim for a modest profit in order to reinvest in the business itself.
- Other than the cost of goods sold, all profits are reinvested in the IAS community.
- FooDelicious strives to offer healthy food choices; we also seek to be responsive to the demands of students and parents. Sometimes the two goals conflict.
- On average, students who purchase lunch from FooDelicious every day spend 100 SRD per week.
- At lunchtime, students stand in line at the FooDelicious window to place and receive their orders.
We serve customers on a first-come, first-served basis, unless they have preordered online. Students in pre-k, kindergarten, and 1st grades receive FREE delivery.
We welcome your feedback! Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org