- Download 11
- File Size 209.13 KB
- File Count 1
- Create Date November 2, 2021
- Last Updated November 5, 2021
Tuition Assistance Application
The International Academy of Suriname (IAS) recognizes that some families would like to have their children continue to attend an accredited, Christian, North American college preparatory school, but find it difficult to do so because of unexpected financial hardship of short duration. IAS is pleased to make available financial assistance to families whose children are currently enrollled, although IAS has a limited amount of tuition assistance funds available. It is the intent of the school to assist students who support the school’s vision while maintaining our proper stewardship of the funds with which God has entrusted us. IAS does not have funding for application fees, lunch fees, after-school activity fees, or other miscellaneous program fees.
Assistance is granted only when:
- The student maintains a minimum GPA of 2.5.
- The student’s behavior and attitudes reflect the goals and mission of IAS.
- The student is not on academic or behavioral probation.
- The family is current on all payments due to IAS.
- The family will keep all terms of this tuition assistance confidential.
Parents requesting assistance must complete the “Tuition Assistance Application” (attached) and submit it to the school office.
A financial committee comprised of the School Director, Finance Manager, and Board Chairman will meet to review each application for approval by the School Director and Board Chairman. Parents will be notified in writing of the specific level of assistance that is offered by the school.