IAS STATEMENT OF FAITH
1. We believe the Bible to be the only inspired, infallible, authoritative, inerrant Word of God.
2. We believe there is only one God, eternally existent in three persons – Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
3. We believe in the deity of Christ, His Virgin birth, His vicarious and atoning death, His resurrection, His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and his personal return in power and glory.
4. We believe in the absolute necessity of regeneration by the Holy Spirit for salvation because of the exceeding sinfulness of human nature, and that men are justified by God’s grace through faith alone in the shed blood of Christ, Who is the only Mediator between God and man, and Who provides direct access to God.
5. We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost – the saved unto the resurrection of life; the lost unto eternal condemnation.
6. We believe in the spiritual unity of believers in our Lord Jesus Christ.
7. We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a godly life